Welcome To The Old Metairie Massage
Copyright 2011 Old Metairie Massage: Metairie Massage. All Rights Reserved.
"Massage offers a holistic approach to health, relieving chronic pain, stress, tension and fatigue." Daniel Rummel, Nationally Certified Licensed Massage Therapist, has 18 years experience making aa difference in people's lives with effective results through massage therapy at his Metairie massage clinic.
Holistic Metairie Massage Clinic
Start thinking "massage" as a preventive maintenance, regular regime incorporated in your optimal health plan. Your body rejuvenates itself as your mind refocuses away from tension, pain, and stress of daily life. No matter how busy we are in our lives we all have at least one hour a month to give ourselves. Some people need physical therapy massage to target specific maladies, others look at a massage as a treat, and others enjoy its extreme effectiveness in helping them function and become more productive in their daily routine..
Massage promotes natural healing and well being:
- Enhanced circulation of blood and lymph
Massage therapy can improve:
- Stimulate the immune system
- Massage can enhance flexibility
- Improve recovery after injury
Part of our technique for massage in New Orleans, the usage of a Hydrocollator (moist heat therapy) during the course of a massage session is extremely effective as well as relaxing. The moist heat penetrates deep into the muscles and draws the blood up closer to the skin. When incorporating this service with massage therapy techniques healthy tissue is being promoted.
Lymph Drainage: An important technique used in massage to maintain a proper flow of the lymphatic system in
order to aid the proper function of the immune system.
- The Lymphatic System aids the immune system in killing pathogens and filtering waste so that the lymph can be returned to the circulatory system.
- Lymph Drainage removes excess fluid, waste, pathogens, cancer cells, and toxins from these cells.
- The lymphatic system works with the circulatory system to deliver oxygen, nutrients, and hormones from the blood to the cell tissue of the body.